4 sweet potatoes (small to medium)
3/4 teaspoons thyme (dried)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into slices that are 3/4-inch thick.
2. Put them in a saucepan with enough water to cover the potatoes.
3. Bring the water to a boil on medium heat.
4. Cook the potatoes for 20 to 25 minutes until they're soft.
5. Drain the water. Put the potatoes in a medium bowl.
6. Use a fork or potato masher to mash the potatoes.
7. Mix in the thyme, salt, and pepper.Nutrition information: