2 summer squash
3 cups cooked brown rice
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup squash pulp (from summer squash listed above)
1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon fresh basil
4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Wash and cut squash in half, lengthwise. Remove the large seeds.
2. Steam the squash, skin side down, in a small amount of water in a fry pan or skillet until just tender (but not mushy).
3. Scoop out a good amount of pulp (1 cup), place in a bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients to make stuffing.
4. Place the squash shells in a baking dish. Stuff the squash with the stuffing mixture.
5. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.Nutrition information: