1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup California walnuts, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, cut in bite-size pieces
6 cups mixed baby greens
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each), grilled or sautéed until cooked through.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spread walnuts in one layer on baking sheet.
2. Bake until just toasted and aromatic, about 8 minutes; remove and Let cool.
3. To prepare vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, salt and pepper.
4. For the salad, in a medium bowl, combine watermelon, blueberries, walnuts and bell pepper; add half of the vinaigrette; toss to coat.
5. In a large bowl, toss greens with remaining vinaigrette.
6. Divide greens among 4 plates; top with fruit and walnut mixture.
7. Slice each chicken breast diagonally and serve with the salad.Nutrition information: