1 tablespoon lime zest
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup honey, divided
2 teaspoons garlic chili sauce
Pinch of salt
1 medium-sized watermelon
1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. In bowl, whisk together, lime zest, juice, 3 tablespoons of honey, garlic chili sauce and salt.
3. Cut watermelon in to 1-inchthick wedges. Lightly drizzle each side with remaining honey and place on grill.
4. Grill until just browned, about 2 minutes per side.
5. Place watermelon slices on a plate and drizzle with lime dressing.
6. Garnish with cilantro.Nutrition information: