1 eggplant (large)
2 red pepper
1 onion (small)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the peel from the eggplant.
2. Chop the eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
3. Chop the red peppers.
4. Peel and chop the onion.
5. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.
6. Spread the ingredients on a baking tray.
7. Bake at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes. While the dip is baking, stir it a few times.
8. When the eggplant is lightly browned and soft, take the dip out of the oven.
9. Let the dip cool for at least 10 minutes.
10. Put the dip in the blender. Blend until smooth.
11. Serve the dip cold or at room temperature.Nutrition information: