4 tablespoons salted, light margarine
1 teaspoon grated lime peel
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon chili seasoning
4 ears of yellow corn-on-the-cob fresh and in the husk
1. Combine margarine with lime peel, juice and chili seasoning. Mix until all the juice has been incorporated into the margarine. Cover and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. Remove outer leaves of the corn husk, leaving inner leaves. Remove as much silk as possible. Rinse in cold water and place all 4 ears in plastic storage bag. Close the bag, leaving about 1-inch unsealed.
3. Place corn in microwave and cook on HIGH for 6 minutes.
4. Carefully turn bag over and cook on HIGH for 4 more minutes.
5. Remove carefully. Cool briefly, peel remaining husk and silk.
6. Serve hot with 1 teaspoon chili lime butter for each serving.Nutrition information: