4 potatoes (medium, baking)
3/4 cups cottage cheese (low-fat 1%)
1/4 cup milk (low-fat 1%)
2 tablespoons margarine (soft tub)
1 teaspoon dill weed
3/4 teaspoons herb seasoning
4 drops hot pepper sauce
2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
2. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato, leaving about 1/2 inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
3. Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
4. Sprinkle top with 1/4 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese.
5. Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.Nutrition information: