2 pounds potatoes (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons margarine
1 cup onion (sliced)
3 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups milk, whole
1. Wash potatoes; peel and cut into thin slices.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of margarine in heavy, deep skillet. Remove skillet from heat; spread half of potato slices in skillet.
3. Cover potatoes with onions. Sprinkle half of flour and pepper over potato mixture.
4. Add remaining potato slices, flour and pepper. Cut 1 tablespoon of margarine into small pieces and place on top of potato mixture.
5. Pour milk over potato mixture; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.Nutrition information: