1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
8 ounces Portobello mushrooms (or about 4 caps), 1/2-inch thick slices
1 cup red onion, slices
1 medium bell pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1 medium lime, cut into wedges
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 whole wheat tortillas
1. Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes until almost tender.
2. Add onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, black pepper; squeeze 2-3 time wedges over veggies.
3. Cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
4. Spoon 1/2 to 3/4 of mixture down center of each tortilla; Roll each tortilla up.
5. Optional: Serve with salsa or fresh avocado on side.Nutrition information: