Canola oil spray
1 1/2 cups parsnips, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
2 firm Gala or Fuji apples, peeled, cored and cut into bite-size chunks
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Coat a casserole dish with canola oil spray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the parsnips, sweet potatoes and apples and set aside.
4. In a microwave-proof bowl, mix together the canola oil and honey. Place in microwave and warm for 10 seconds.
5. Mix in balsamic vinegar.
6. Pour onto vegetables and apples.
7. Toss to coat well.
8. Transfer to casserole dish, cover and bake until tender, about 1 hour.Nutrition information: