1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons distilled vinegar
1/4 cup 100% white grape or apple juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon Italian herb blend (like Mrs. Dash)
2 cups (4 ounces) whole wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
12 ounces choice beef top sirloin, boneless
2 Bartlett pears
3 cups arugula
1/4 cup crumbles Gorgonzola cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, juice, salt and herb together.
2. Boil water and cook pasta accordingly to package directions. Drain pasta, rinse in cool water.
3. Heat grill, rub peppers with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Grill whole peppers, turning as needed, until skin begins to brown and bubble.
4. At the same time, grill beef sirloin to desired doneness, turning once. Remove from grill, Let cool slightly.
5. Slice peppers into strips, discarding seeds and stem. Cut sirloin across the grain into thin slices. Slice pears into thin wedges.
6. Toss arugula and pasta in large bowl. To serve, evenly divide pasta-arugula on four plates, arrange beef, pepper and pears on top, drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with 8 ounces fat-free milk.Nutrition information: