2 tablespoons canola oil
1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
1 medium zucchini, cut into slices
1 teaspoon ground cumin or fajita seasoning
1 medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
8 whole wheat flour tortillas
1 15-ounce can pinto beans
1/2 avocado, diced
1. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake in 350 degree oven until heated through.
2. Heat pinto beans in saucepan. Drain to serve.
3. In large skillet, heat oil over MEDIUM heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add onions and peppers, stir to coat with oil. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in squash and cumin or fajita seasoning. Cover and cook for additional 5 minutes.
6 Add tomato wedges during last minute of cooking.
7. To serve, add pinto beans and vegetables to warm tortillas. Top with avocado. Roll up and enjoy.
Source: Fruits & Veggies More Matters