15-20 large uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup jerk marinade or dry jerk seasoning with 2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup cantaloupe, finely diced
1 cup honeydew, finely diced
1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup red onions, finely diced
1 medium lime
1. In a bowl, combine shrimp and jerk marinade (if using dry rub, also use 2 tablespoons olive oil to coat).
2. Cover, place in refrigerator, and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. In the meantime, combine cantaloupe, honeydew, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl.
4. Squeeze the lime juice over the top and mix well
5. Once the shrimp are marinated, heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
6. Add shrimp and cook 3-5 minutes until opaque in the center.
7. Serve with melon salsa.Nutrition information: