1 spaghetti squash, about 1 1/2 pounds
1/2 cup pistachios
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), drained and chopped
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Pierce squash several times with fork. Place in microwave; cook uncovered, on HIGH 9 to 10 minutes or until squash is fork-tender. Turn squash over once during cooking. Remove from microwave; set aside to cool slightly.
2. Halve squash lengthwise; remove seeds. Lift out spaghetti-like strands with fork and place on 2 microwave-safe dinner plates.
3. Sprinkle each serving with pistachios, basil, tomatoes, and olive oil; fluff with 2 forks to mix.
5. Combine Parmesan and mozzarella cheese; sprinkle over spaghetti squash.
6. Return plates to microwave; cook on HIGH for approximately 30 seconds longer. Serve immediately.Nutrition information: