2 cups lima beans
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup fennel bulb, rinsed and cut into 4-inch strips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/4 cup (2 ounce) chicken broth, low-sodium
1 bag (10 ounce) leaf spinach, rinsed
1 tablespoon distilled vinegar
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon dried chives
1. In a saucepan, steam and boil lima beans for about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. In a sauté pan, sauté onions and fennel in oil.
3. Add beans and chicken broth to sauté pan and cover. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in spinach. Cover and cook until spinach is wilted (about 2 minutes).
5. Stir in vinegar and pepper. Cover and let stand for 30 seconds.
6. Sprinkle with chives serve.