1 acorn squash, cut in quarters, seeds and stem removed
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
ground red pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup red seedless grapes
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups Welch's 100% Grape Juice made with Concord grapes
. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place squash quarters in a baking dish with the skin side down.
2. Place spices, grapes and nuts in a bowl or zip lock bag and toss until spices cover the nuts and grapes.
3. Place grape mixture into the wells of the squash quarter, allowing the additional grape mixture to run over the sides into the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Pour grape juice slowly over the top of the squash filling the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Place uncovered baking dish in the hot oven and roast until squash is soft and the grapes are roasted, about 50-60 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. To serve, spoon warm grape juice over the top of the squash quarters.Nutrition information: