1/2 lb Brussels sprouts
1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1. Trim Brussels sprouts and cut in half. Steam until tender, about 6 to 10 minutes.
2. In a non-stick pot, bring the broth to a boil.
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, mushrooms and thyme.
4. Boil until the broth is reduced by half, about 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss well to coat with sauce.
6. ServeNutrition information: