1 can (14 oz.) apricots (juice-pack)
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon apricot brandy
1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1 cup fresh apricot slices, kiwi, or berries
Garnish: Yogurt, brown sugar or mint leaves
1. Drain apricots, pouring 1/4 cup of the juice into saucepan or microwave-safe dish.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Warm over LOW heat or microwave at MEDIUM (50%) power for 30 seconds or until gelatin has dissolved.
4. In food processor or blender, puree canned apricots; add lemon juice, brandy, yogurt and gelatin mixture and process for 30 seconds or until combined.
5. Pour into parfait or stemmed glasses or champagne flutes.
6. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour or overnight.
7. Just before serving, arrange fruit on top.
Garnish each with small spoonful of yogurt and sprinkling of brown sugar or mint leaf.Nutrition information: