Makes 6 servings
1/2 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
6 potatoes (diced)
2 tablespoons margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup non-fat dry milk
3 cups water
2 tablespoons flour
1. Peel and chop the onion.
2. Chop the celery.
3. Peel the potatoes, and cut them into small cubes.
4. Melt the margarine in a large saucepan on low heat.
5. Add the onion and celery. Cook for a few minutes.
6. Add the potatoes, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 cups water.
7. Cook for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
8. In a small bowl, stir together the dry milk and flour.
9. Add 1 1/2 cups water slowly, stirring as you add it.
10. Add the milk mix to the potatoes.
11. Cook until the soup is heated and slightly thickened.
12. Adjust the seasonings.Nutrition information: